Name : Opal Barton
Country : United States
City : Mccrory
Member since : Jun 2019
Website : Click here
Points (Read more)
No activity yet!

Opal Barton Send a message

Community vote (What does it mean?)

0 trust votes
0 distrust votes
0 given votes

About me

There's however an Honorary Consulate in Lusaka and you can get in touch with them for assistance if you're having problems while in Zambia. Business visas can't be extended from within Zimbabwe. At present, US citizens can receive a visa on arrival at the airport in both Zimbabwe and Zambia, and you are going to want to buy the KAZA UniVisa visa, which enables you to cross both borders and continue between each side of the falls.