|stomff andrei aurel
|L'Allée d'Eau or Allée des Marmousets, located in the Versailles gardens at the junction of both Bassin du Dragon and Bain des Nymphes (fountains)
Decor by Charles Le Brun who's workshop provided the 7 children lead group design. The groups are also called Marmousets from where the name d'Allée des Marmousets. In 1678, eight more groups are added. Ten years later the groups are remelted but in bronze.
|No catalog prices set yet