|Added by||stomff andrei aurel|
|General Description||St. Lorenz is a medieval church of the former free imperial city of Nuremberg in southern Germany. It is dedicated to Saint Lawrence. The church was badly damaged during the Second World War and later restored. It is one of the most prominent churches of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Bavaria.
The choir of the church, which is also called "St. Laurentius" in texts on Gothic Architecture, was started in 1445 by medieval master mason Konrad Roriczer.
|Catalog prices||No catalog prices set yet|